To be a trusted world class partner, providing solutions for our customers
- 100% quality out of the box
- Exceed customers’ expectations
- Develop employee team satisfaction
- Create a profitable foundation for sustainability and growth
- Being great stewards of the resources and responsibilities entrusted to us
- Provide value to customers by reducing operating and maintenance costs and extending the life of equipment investments
- Work Ethic: Whatever our hands find to do, we do well.
- Integrity: We do the right thing when no one is watching.
- Personal Accountability: Although we are a team, integrity requires us to be personally accountable for our thoughts, (our) actions, (our) productivity and (our) results.
- Excellence: We strive to exceed expectation to outperform the competition and to earn the pride that comes from a job well done.
- World Class Attitude: We work with a positive attitude; act on fact, not opinions or logic and sharpen our abilities each day. We accept other’s differences and treat others with respect but we never settle for less than world class respect from each other.
Our faith based initiatives include and extend beyond our customers and employees. We take a percentage of the profits and share with local and international ministries. We give back and work to help those in need.
Newco Industrial Services was founded in Lawrenceville, GA in 1996. We moved into a 7,500 square foot facility in Fairburn, GA in 2000. Due to our substantial growth, we made another move into 13,325 square foot office and manufacturing facility in December of 2001. NIS currently has thirty employees.